Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic | March 2015
- Benefits of Combining Chiropractic Adjusting with Traction
- Women Need a Multivitamin
- How Are You Walking?
- Exercises are Vital!
- Weak Hips - They Play a Role in Back Pain
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic | April 2015
- Weak and Tired? Try Chiropractic!
- Prevent Falls with Chiropractic
- MRI Not Necessary for All Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain and Back Pain Affect Quality of Life over 50
- Hip Fractures May Lead to Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic | May 2015
- Chiropractors Rely on Exam not Always the MRI
- Astronauts' Discs Swell; Our Discs Deflate.- Both Lead to Back Pain!
- Ab Strength Related to Quality of Life
- Need Vitamin D as We Age
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic | June 2015
- Get a Second Opinion for Back Surgery!
- Chiropractors Relish Evidence Based Practice
- Musculoskeletal Pain Treated by DCs Impress MDs for Referrals
- Everyone Take Vitamin D!
- Leg Length Discrepancy Leads To LBP In Standing Workers
- Fatty Degeneration In Spine Muscles = Less Physically Fit
- Spinal Manipulation offers Many Benefits
- Tell the World … Or At Least Share With Those In Yours!
- Keep Active!
- Chronic Low Back Pain Puts a Strain on Marriage
- Men – Depression and Antidepressants Up Risk For Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic | August 2015
- Spinal Stenosis Helped with Cox Technic
- Tight Hamstrings? Let’s Try a New Approach!
- Healing and Sleep are Connected
- Strengthen Those Gluts!
- Have No Fear! Movement Can HELP You!
- What Do You Think? It Matters.
- Osteoporotic Women Benefit from Resistance Training
- Availability of Chiropractic Reduces Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic | September 2015
- Beneficial Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Are Epidural Steroid Injections Effective?
- Relief for Back Pain in the form of CLIMBING instead of EXERCISING!
- Do You Think Imaging is Necessary?
- Risks of Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic – October 2015
- See Your Chiropractor First for Back Pain
- No Surprise: The Aging Population Brings More Spinal Healthcare Challenges
- Should You Rest with Disc Degeneration?
- How Fast Do You Walk? Do You Walk Slower Now?
- Vitamin A Influences Bone
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Vitamin C for Cells
- Your Choice of Healthcare Practitioners to see FIRST Matters!
- Wonderful News for Chiropractic…and Neck and Back Pain Patients!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Fatty Neck Muscles Need Exercise
- Don’t Lift!
- Vitamin C for Bone!
- Back Surgery Factors
- Military Chiropractic Service
- Less Pain Sensation
- Pain and The Brain
- Stay Fit!
- You're In Good Company! Most Back Pain Sufferers Don't Need Back Surgery…
- …Recommendation: Non-Surgical Care for 6 weeks Prior to Back Surgery
- Inflammation Reduction with Stretching...
- ... and Spinal Manipulation is Positive for Pain Reduction
- Glycosaminoglycan Is Missing in Degenerated Discs...
- …so is Chondroitin Sulfate
Healthy News from Wilson Family Chiropractic - June 2016
- Distraction helps Knee Pain
- 50% Relief – Excellent Result!
- Chiropractic Treatment Improves Visual Acuity
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
- Your Thoughts Matter and Influence Treatment Outcomes
- Healthcare Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Knowing What’s Wrong Helps Healing
- Cherries and Apples and Quercetin Good for Diet!
- Effectiveness of Millville Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Headache Relief with Exercise and Chiropractic
- Neurosurgeons Recommend 8-12 weeks of Arm Pain before Neck Surgery – Good Timing for Chiropractic Care & Relief!
- Pain and Inflammation Reduction with Curcumin