Vitamin D is the “hot” vitamin of the day. And there is good reason for it:
- 50% of the GLOBAL population is at risk for Vitamin D deficiency! (1)
- 80% of the Polish population is deficient! (2)
- 83% of Polish newborns are born deficient because 78% of their mothers are deficient. (2)
Wilson Family Chiropractic stresses that all of us Millville folks need to check our Vitamin D levels and declare:
“We need Vitamin D!”
Wilson Family Chiropractic sees Vitamin D’s popularity by all of the news reports and commercials on TV - a benefit of our media we can value highly.
Vitamin D deficiency may well affect our skin, bone, mental state, and more. It puts us at risk for cancer, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, and infectious diseases. (1) It’s amazing that one nutrient can have such influence, but vitamin D does. Wilson Family Chiropractic encourages Millville chiropractic patients to keep their vitamin D levels high to avoid the pitfalls of suffering with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Improving Vitamin D levels may help us all in Millville to
- curb depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder. Vitamin D levels fluctuate with the seasons. (3)
- reduce bone fractures and related osteoporosis issues. (1, 4)
- keep our nursing home residents going a bit longer. Elderly folks in Swedish nursing homes are at higher risk of mortality with their Vitamin D deficiencies. (5)
- prevent disease – rickets (children) and osteomalacia (adults). (4, 1)
So Millville chiropractic clients, join Wilson Family Chiropractic in checking our Vitamin D levels and getting some safe sun, eating some Vitamin D rich foods (like salmon, tuna, liver, soy milk), and/or taking supplements to boost our levels. Vitamin D plays a critical role in our overall general health (1, 4) and in our mental state by keeping depression away. (3)
Contact Wilson Family Chiropractic if you are at risk for any of these conditions or want to maximize your system to avoid them! Wilson Family Chiropractic is at hand to help! As an added bonus, your Millville chiropractor will treat your spine, use Cox Technic, and keep your spine and all its related systems strong and functioning maximally!
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I