From making the first chiropractic appointment to discovering pain relief, you are key element to the process.
You will find that if you participate to the fullest in your care, you will learn to avoid pain-producing situations, discover that you improve much quicker, and stay pain-free. A lot of factors aid in your healing process and ongoing pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Understanding fully your spinal pain symptoms
- Abiding by the suggestions for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Recognizing limitations that your spinal condition may inflict
Recommendations for your at-home chiropractic care may comprise of exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of good posture and movement skills.
You will discover that you do have dominion over your symptom even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are key to your care. You can gain back the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER